In the field of education, the Schering Stiftung supports projects related to the scientific and cultural education of children and youth in Berlin.
An overview of our Programs & Projects in education is available here.
We are currently rethinking our funding guidelines. There is no possibility to apply for funding for the years 2018 and 2019. For the time being, we focus on our own projects and programs.
Our general criteria for funding in education are:
What we do fund:
- projects that provide children and youth with an age-appropriate access to various fields of art and science
- projects that allow children and youth to experience and understand art and science
- projects that create lasting contacts with cultural and scientific institutions or artists and scientists and that raise awareness for art and science from an early age
- projects that nurture and enhance the personal development of children and youth
- projects that aim to bridge the educational gap and to integrate children and youth from socially or educationally disadvantaged families
- project funding is contingent on the nonprofit status of the applying, German-based organization
What we do not fund:
Share this post
- projects that take place outside of Berlin
- printing subsidies for publications
- institutional sponsoring
- costs for attending conferences, symposia, continuing education or training seminars
- individual fellowships outside of our own fellowship programs